Position : Project Coordinator for CBR project
Location Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Educational Qualification: Must have a Master Degree in Social Work from a recognized university.
Skills and Competencies:
• excellent communication skills
• willing to travel extensively to the operational 200 villages
• interpersonal skills to establish a rapport with team members
• tolerance, patience, sensitivity and tact
• a firm but encouraging and empathetic attitude
• a genuine concern for the children and persons with disabilities and believe in ability of PWDs
• Must have good report writing skills in English
• Must have computer proficiency.
Experience: She/ he must have minimum 5 years of experience in the similar field. Those who have experience of managing CBR programme will be given preference.
Salary- Negotiable as per experience
Last Date of Submission- 26th June 2021
Send in your CV to [email protected]