The webinar was actively participated by development professionals, adolescent girls group from different slums of Bhubaneswar, young women from different fields of Ganjam, Dhenkanal,Kandhamal, Khurda, feminists, disability rights group, filmmakers, students from all disciplines, field workers. To popularize the webinar SOA radio ran advertising jingles for three days. Different educational Institution and organizations were sent out the webinar invitation to participate. Keeping the COVID-19 norms of social distancing in mind the adolescent girls from different fields were asked to maintain social distancing while attending the webinar, staff of Aaina coordinated with the girls to make them understand about the sessions and facilitated the session. There were doctors in the panel to address the query from the girls also.
Guests of the webinar:
- Ms Sneha Mishra, Secretary, Aaina
- Ms Shipra Saxena, WASH Specialist, UNICEF, Odisha
- Dr Arundati Murlidharan, Water Aid India
- Ms Nayana Chowdhary, Breakthrough
- Ms Ina Jurga, WASH United
- Dr Anwesha ( To attend menstruation related queries from the girls)