Guests from NCSCDA, Dept. of Social Security and Empowerment of PWDs, representative from SADHANA, Ms. Srutee Mohapatra, Ms. Sneha Mishra and Mihir Mohanty discussed about the importance of involvement of PWDs in the OVC. One hundred and fifty persons with disabilities from different parts of Odisha actively participated. All the participants were divided in to 6 groups and each group was in charge of 3 tracks for discussion. Groups were given one hour for presentation of the recommendation in front of NGOs and government authorities.
Tracks for discssion included
:: Health & Wellness
:: Child Rights.
• Tribal Development
• Food & Nutrition
• Employment & Migration:
• School Education & Quality learning:
• Rain fed Agriculture
• Forest & Non forest commons
• Social Exclusion & Inequality
• Corporate Sector in Localizing SDG
• University Community Conne.
• River Ecology
• Inclusive Governance & Social Accountability
• Green Skill & Entrepreneurship Development
• Democratizing Urban Governance
• Panchayati Raj
• Women & Violence